Thursday, March 29, 2012

Historical and Personal Illusion


When I was younger, I use to believe that vampires really do exist. It was something about them that always had me thinking and for my brothers to keep promoting them put no doubt in my mind that they’re real. They not like monsters or even killing dolls made with personification. Vampires are actually people who goes for other people bloods “that’s something that creep me out the most” but I think that’s what kept me going just because I thought it was cool and the fact how they can’t be seen in the light but come out at night.

As I started to get older, still haven’t come to a conclusion weather they real or not. I’m actually hearing and seeing more of them than ever, so the thought is still in the back of my mind. But I’m starting to realize that might be false just because the too many people “all of a sudden” are a vampire. But the shows they have about them and just the way how they promote it seems too realism to me though, they even had an episode on Law & Order: SVU and the traits they gave were actually amazing.

I’m so hype to know do vampires really exist or that just something people like to believe in since every one lives a “vampire life?”  But besides staying up late and can’t be see in the light, or maybe drinking other people  blood, how do an REAL vampire lives? That’s something I would like to know and learn more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment